Monday, October 13, 2014

Home

For every beautiful soul I found
I'd pray they'd become family
I'd pray that we'd fall in love 
& when we did, we'd run wild
& we'd teach each other how to be OK

I finally found them
My people
A group I connected with 
& In the prime time of my life
...Of our lives 
We were all so vulnerable and raw
We didn't mind what we'd lose
Optimistic for what we'd gain 
(To be honest, Ive felt this way before)
& nothing we needed anymore...
Except to view the world with our hearts 
& to pledge allegiance to the sovereignty 
To embrace the struggle
Breathe romantically
Live youthfully
Eternal 
Wild
& most importantly, live freely
I believe in the person I used to be 
I believe that freedom means there is no rush
I live by the fact that 
We do not witness things as they are
We witness things as we are 
Who are you?
Do you know who you want to be?
Can you live through your deepest fear?
Ive felt forever
what about you?


                                                                                                                                                   .021414C

No comments:

Post a Comment