Thursday, February 12, 2015

My wildest dream

I feel like i've wanted you
ever since I could remember
You're all I spoke about

Being in your presence
creates a great amount of fear,
You bring me to awareness
of the present, to look within my soul
It's nirvana and you deliver me there.

You kill me
when people are around
and you rebuild me when i'm alone
I can't clearly explain
But I know it's you- You take me home

You handle my bones
And allow me to voice my soul
You remind me that I'm not alone
I promise it'll be just us two
You say it's up to me- but I say its up to you
Forever comes sooner than you think
I'll leave those pieces on the floor
So I can finally have you- my dream
Together we'll head towards the door.

I feel like i've wanted you
ever since I could remember
You say you'll love me like forever will be
This time around I won't be afraid & you say "follow me"


No comments:

Post a Comment